Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome to Hackoria!

Welcome to Hackoria!

What is hacking? When we think of hacking we think of computers, getting the login information from one of your friends, or just getting into someones computer. Thats not what hacking is at all. Hacking is an art, one of solving problems that no one else can. Leonardo Da Vinci was a hacker, Albert Einstein was a hacker, and I am a hacker.

I am 15 years old and have been intrigued by technology for as long as I can remember. I love to take things apart and see how they worked and as I grew older I started to learn to program which opened a whole new world to me. I then started to learn several exploitation techniques such as SQL Injection, SSI, XSS, and from there just continued to expand my knowledge. Hacking has given me a whole new way to look at life and things in life and I hope by reading my blog it will do the same for you.

So what will be in this blog? Well, I really created this blog for my self. I felt like I need to share the information I gain with you. I will make tutorials, information, etc about the stuff I do in life that involves   hacking, programming, and having fun. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment