Friday, October 7, 2011

Wow kids are stupid...

In my school you are aloud to bring in your laptops for work, and what not. There is this one kid who is so annoying about his Mac, bragging about it telling people how he bought it with his money what ever. Well today I asked if I could use his computer to check my grades (at this point I had no intentions of doing anything evil) When I was just about to finish what I was doing it came to me "This kids using firefox, which means I can see his passwords easily!" When I saw his passwords I kinda giggled to my self, his password was "Pokemon" with a capital P! There isnt really much I can do with this, I mean I dont really wanna ruin his facebook or anything so all I really did was delete his school emails so he cant do his homework! haha, and yes his password is the same for everything. This isn't really hacking as much as it is thinking quickly but I thought it would be a fun share.

What do you think I should do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment